KEN LEEEEEEEEE... tulibu dibu douchoooo
|
Monday's so typical. Lessons from 8-1 without any break. On top of that, lecture halls are pretty cold. So, that leaves me to be freezing, tired and hungry.

It must have been those factors that contributes to me keep asking stupid questions about MA2 tutorial. I can ask the same question for 3 times. Gracious! I guess I really need to buck up!

After MA2 was a hearty lunch. Followed by that was business law. Again, I keep asking stupid questions and the class even laughed at some of my questions. They must think that I am dumb. But that's how it goes; it's better to be dumb now by asking questions than it is during exams.

Samuel's thought of the day: Happy that he has been blessed with the groups he is in now.

by: Samuel @ 6:23 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home