KEN LEEEEEEEEE... tulibu dibu douchoooo
|
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELAINI MAK AKA ELAINE BAY!!

First day of school. first lesson was new venture planning aka final year project. It sucks to see my group member being replaced with someone else. Boring lesson and we were assigned roles in a group with casting lots. I didn't pick the lots; my friend helped me to.
result: i became the overall team leader as well as the treasurer. FAIL!
I must have left a bad impression on my teammates. As teacher was going through, my friend was diligently copying down what he said while I was dreaming in my own wonderland. I hope that they will not think that i am a free-rider based on first impressions.

2 hours break was a disaster. FC 5 was full and we headed to FC 4. Ate, Slacked and proceeded to lecture. Surprising, our lecture waS in engineering block. but the good thing is that I can reach the MRT earlier. Speaking of which, today, when the lecture had ended, I hurriedly packed my bag and was the first to leave.

P.S: Thursday original lesson plan was 12-5pm. but since CRAM tutu-ril was cancelled, we're only left with lecture from 3-5pm. sounds good yea, but I have CCA talk, about some Go GREEN event thing, or at least something along that line from 9-10am. So in between is a 5 hour break. I guess i will come home first before attending the lecture.

by: Samuel @ 9:39 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home