KEN LEEEEEEEEE... tulibu dibu douchoooo
|
i thought that the remaining 2 tests are bad enough. Now, I was being informed by my group leader that we have to come to school on friday to complete the survey questions. FML
It's not her fault. The fault lies with Holidays being too short.

things to do during the 2 week holidays

1. NVP phase 1 (presentation and submission of report on term 2 week 1)
2. MFB (More towards economic project that of maths.)
3. Financial Planning CA2 (have to meet up with clique to do one day. The date haven't been decided yet)
4. I remember having one more, but I can't seem to remember. Now, all I have to do is to wait for one day before the deadline before someone reminds me that it is due tomorrow and I can go screw myself.

kthxbye

by: Samuel @ 6:11 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home